Talent Acquisition Specialist
City of London
£60,000 - £65,000
Oakleaf Partnership are currently recruiting for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join a Global Software Business based in the City.
The principal function of this role is to take ownership of the end-to-end recruitment process across EMEA. You will be responsible for candidate management, hiring manager communication, attraction, selection, process development and reporting.
The key outcome for the role is to attract high-quality new starters, whilst maintaining solid relationships with all key stakeholders. To achieve this the Talent Acquisition Partner will operate with a commercial, pragmatic and consultative approach.
Responsibilities will include:
- Day to day management of all levels of recruitment
- Partnering with line managers to provide support and guidance through the recruitment process
- Manage the screening for all roles, including CV and first round 'fit' interviews
- Creating and leading interview workshops/ assessment days
- Optimising the recruitment processes focusing on the values and culture and maximising candidate experience
- Actively source passive candidates through creative recruiting efforts
- Manage the application tracking system and all online recruitment channels (LinkedIn, Reed etc.)
- Track goals, metrics, and performance of the hiring process; regularly communicate status and results through weekly reporting
- Responsible for managing and delivering interviewer training, as well as ingraining our Diversity and
- Inclusion expectations into all aspects of the candidate experience
- Responsible for keeping company job descriptions up to date
- Identifying better, more efficient and effective recruitment methods (e.g. technology, third party collaboration, automation's or through simple process enhancement).
- Manage external agency usage, contracts, making continuous effort to review spend and success
- Responsible for monitoring recruitment yearly spend alongside the Head of People
- Ad hoc projects in partnership with Head of People; including but not limited to; alternative recruitment channels, employer branding, employee value proposition, culture and values, recruitment policy
- Resourcing experience within a commercial environment
- A minimum of 3 years' recruitment experience in-house
- Developing knowledge of employment legislation relevant to resourcing and onboarding activities
- Proficient in the use of HR systems and Microsoft Applications, including intermediate Excel
- Resourcing experience within technology or financial/professional services
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in HR or similar