Senior HR Business Partner
£70,000 - £90,000
My client are a global tech platform, leading the way through AI. Due to internal transformation and change globally, they are now looking for an experienced Senior HR Business Partner to support their tech, product and marketing population. The HRBP role will partner with respective leaders and will play a crucial role in the transformation of culture, HR operating routines, change management, and leadership expectations.
- Build and develop excellent relationships with functional leaders in Marketing, Tech and Product.
- Coach and influence leaders on how to achieve their people related objectives.
- Provide in-depth advice and guidance to internal customers on HR policies and procedures to ensure they are supported in their decisions and roles as people managers.
- Lead in the design and implementation of HR programs and initiatives to deliver cultural change.
- Partner and coach managers through transformational and change management steps to ensure a positive and respectful cultural shift in region.
- Lead organisation transformation and change programmes, including restructuring, redundancy consultation, and other Employee Relations (ER) issues including investigations.
- Review and analyse business metrics including data on retention and employee engagement in order to recommend systemic improvements.
- Partner with leaders to develop the talent strategy needed to support our growth and build a work environment where employees can thrive and grow.
- Work closely with specialist central HR teams, as well as matrixed site and international HR colleagues, keep the right focus on assessing the HR needs in areas such as performance management, talent acquisition, career development, diversity, and compensation/rewards.
- Experience working with senior management in a large, multinational organisation
- Experience in fast-paced, digital environment preferred
- Experience in a global, matrix organisation is necessary
- Generalist HR experience including policy writing, solid exposure to Employee Relations including mitigating and resolving Labour disputes
- Demonstrate the ability to coach, support, challenge, motivate and influence others.
- Possess strong change management, negotiation and influencing skills, to achieve positive outcomes.
- Able to apply a commercial approach and business acumen to ensure service is aligned to business goals and that the HR agenda supports the business strategy.
- Experience of managing a cultural shift or transformational change