The role of the HR Systems Business Analyst will be to Provide business process mapping and improvement advise to ensure our HR and Finance business areas and systems are aligned with service vision and HR strategy.
Our client is Top 2 In London for student experience. They are a strong and welcoming community of students and staff and are committed to the highest standards in teaching across the wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses they offer. In addition, they have a vibrant research culture and environment.
The HR Systems Business Analyst will:
- Use business analytic tools and methods to define business requirements for services/processes.
- Produce detailed process maps and be a core part of the CIO organisation.
- Drive a series of process improvement activities to improve the customer experience and efficiency in the operational functions.
- Partner with a number of IT divisions to translate change into technical requirements and new systems architecture.
- Lead the business analysis process, present results and put forward recommendations through briefings, presentations or written reports to inform decision making including the production of detailed requirements, benefits and business cases.
- Critically assess the performance of current services and processes to identify improvement opportunities.
- Developing comprehensive end-to-end test cases at the application and multi-application levels.
The successful HR Systems Business Analyst will:
* Have a sold understanding of HR and Finance processes and platforms.
* Be a skilled facilitator able to employ a robust, flexible and resilient approach with different stakeholders in a complex and sometimes challenging environment.
* Possess excellent organisational skills and ability to plan, progress and prioritise work activities effectively.
* Have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision, following professional guidelines and/or organisational policy, applying initiative and using independent judgement.
* Be a highly effective communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
* Be a specialist with analytical and complex problem-solving capability.
* Have the ability to make sense of complex problems quickly, using external bench marking data to develop practical solutions.
* Be experienced in producing business cases, process mapping and assessing business readiness for change.
The successful HR Systems Business Analyst will receive:
- 12 month fixed term contract
- Immediate start date
- Hybrid working
- 25 days holiday
- Opportunity to add value