Global Fintech Business
City of London
£55,000 - £70,000
Oakleaf Partnership are currently supporting a Global FinTech business to secure a new Learning & Development Specialist to work with their Tech division. The business is growing rapidly which will offer unlimited opportunities for the individual coming in as well as the chance to work internationally.
The Learning & Development Specialist position is responsible for delivering training content for the programs and learning courses company-wide. Your focus will be assisting in creating and facilitating innovative and engaging learning solutions to the leaders in a hybrid (remote/virtual) environment. This position will split their time between partnering with the Business Partnering team to provide and customize learning content, work directly with the business, and provide group wide learning and training (via third parties) across the firm and lead on expanding the employee experience programs.
Key Responsibilities -
- Constantly think of new ways to improve all things talent; including but not limited to the employee experience, key talent management practices, career development, leadership development, continuous learning, performance management.
- Conduct ongoing needs analysis and tactfully identifying opportunities for process improvements supported by comprehensive and achievable plans for implementation.
- Develop, facilitate and deploy courses, programs, and resources to employees company wide.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of learning solutions for business impact and scalability.
- Plan, manage and facilitate learning courses in a virtual setting for leaderships and individual contributors.
- Facilitate engaging presentations that contribute to business impact.
- Manage all L&D vendor relationships.
- Develop collaborative partnerships with department leadership and People teams.
- Collaborate and consult with business SMEs to determine effective training solutions to address development needs.
- Stay current with L&D Industry trends and best practices to elevate learning offerings.
- Work in partnership with People Partner team to create well rounded learning solutions firm-wide.
Administration and Reporting:
- Generate analytics, reports and dashboards to provide managers, stakeholders and other functional leaders that demonstrate the impact of Talent Development initiatives
- Maintain records of training and schedule through the LMS (Lessonly)
- Maintain department email account, responding to employee inquiries and resolving eLearning course completion issues.
- Budget ownership and reporting of spend and themes to People Team on a monthly/ quarterly basis
- Plan and implement an employee life-cycle strategy that puts retention at the heart of their approach
- Design workshops and training that fosters good employer <> employee relationships
- Devise ways to encourage a culture of employee empowerment
- Design processes that build communities across the business
- Help build on and further cement their operating principles
- At least 4 years within an L&D Specialist role, ideally within a Tech environment, working with a Tech client group
- International experience
- Experienced in management/leadership development