HR Administrator, Milton Keynes, Fulltime, Hybrid, £18,000-£22,000
Your new company
We have a very exciting opportunity for a HR admin to join a very exciting organisation within a rapidly growing industry!
Your new role
- Managing end to end cases, ensuring support is provided to employees/managers.
- Managing queries from internal and external partners in relation to HR queries
- Liaising with employee/Managers/HR partners to ensure all required documentation and approvals are in place.
- Confidently managing difficult conversations at moments that matter to employee or their families.
- Ensuring Workday accurately reflects what is going on and other HR teams are advised in a timely manner.
- Attending weekly/fortnightly/monthly status calls for cases with internal and external partners
- Conducting due diligence to ensure all appropriate actions are taken
What you'll need to succeed
- Excellent IT Skills;
- Good attention to detail;
- Previous HR administration experience would be beneficial.
What you'll get in return
- Flexible working options available.
- 25 days holiday
- Monday - Friday
- Pension scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.