Our client, Europe's leading quantitative finance research firm is looking for a intrim Learning & Organisational Development Partner to jpin their team for 12 month maternity cover.
About the role:
This is a role that forms part of the wider Talent Development team. The TD team is structured such that L&OD Partners work alongside their counterpart HR Business Partners and are aligned to particular business areas. Within this role you'll work closely with your TD and HR colleagues as the L&OD Partner for our Corporate Shared Service functions (CSS). This includes functions such as Finance, Commercial Management, Legal and Business Insight Services.
In addition to supporting your client group, your learning and talent development experience will allow you to lead and collaborate on a range of projects. For instance, you may be running the early careers programmes, such as our graduate and intern programmes, or working with your TD colleagues on the development, implementation and roll out of a new Learner Experience Platform. This role requires someone who is also able to work on strategic and tactical activities and with employees at all levels from interns through to Functional Leaders.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Business Partnering; to truly understand CSS, analyse and define the Learning and Talent Development priorities and support delivery of the People Capability plans.
- Leadership and Management Development; ensure that CSS leaders and managers have the tools and capabilities to lead their people.
- Talent Development; define, design and execute effective talent initiatives that support growth at thefunctional, team and individual level.
- Learning & Development; work as part of the broader TD team to identify and shape the business-wide L&D initiatives including the development of a new Learner Experience Platform.
- Early Careers; Lead on development of some of our Graduate and Intern programmes across different business functions.
- Support us in building a cohort of best in class external suppliers.
- Facilitation; support our people, at all levels, through meetings, planning sessions, team events and training to successfully achieve pre-agreed L&OD goals.
- Data Analysis; utilise people, performance, talent and learning data effectively to provide insight, understand impact and ensure L&OD efforts are focussed on value-add activity.
You will have deep technical knowledge in all aspects of Learning and Organisational Development and extensive experience of delivering cutting edge talent solutions. You will not be afraid of getting your hands dirty and working directly with the business. No task will be too large or too small and you will be passionate about both creating strategies and implementation.
Who are we looking for?
- 5+ years' experience in a Learning & Organisational Development Role.
- Excellent relationship management skills and desire to work in a highly collaborative team.
- Demonstrable business partnering experience with the ability to work closely alongside various stakeholders at all levels of an organisation.
- Proven ability to context shift quickly; turning your attention to large-scale change and OD programmes one minute and to individual development planning the next.
- Established L&OD consultancy skills; an ability to diagnose L&OD issues/challenges and provide targeted interventions
- Experience of training delivery and facilitation at various levels of organisational hierarchy.
- A passion for lifelong learning and staying abreast of current Talent Management trends.
- Analytical with the ability to anticipate future trends, analyse requirements and translate these into innovative and pragmatic solutions.
- Strong business acumen and commercial approach, with exceptional project management skills
- Ability to research and budget accordingly.
- Great academics from a top tier institution.
- Accreditation in psychometrics preferable.
- Additional qualifications in one of the following (or similar) would be advantageous; organisational development, organisational psychology, leadership coaching, psychometric testing.
Why should you apply?
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Lunch provided (via Just Eat for Business) and dedicated barista bar
- 30 days' annual leave
- 9% contributory pension scheme
- Informal dress code and excellent work/life balance
- Comprehensive healthcare and life assurance
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Monthly company events