Reporting to the Group Talent, Capability and Inclusion Director you will be responsible for supporting the People Business Partners, and People Leaders to support the delivery of their talent acquisition strategy.
International market leaders in vehicle repairs and replacements.
The key responsibilities of the Talent Acquisition Partner are:
- To shape the end to end recruitment approach ensuring consistency, alignment and delivery from advertising through to assessment to appointment to onboarding. Delivering an exceptional candidate experience, every time.
- Working closely with the Senior People Business Partners, the People Advisor and Business Leaders coordinate contingent recruitment activity to include IR35, suppliers, contracts etc.
- Working closely with the Senior People Business Partners and relevant leaders, coordinate, support and lead (where required) the recruitment campaigns for all FTC and Permanent hires. Leveraging our global recruitment system (Workday) and covering area such as; advertising, long listing, short listing, testing, interviewing, feedback, offer, appointment and onboarding
- Build strong relationships with the key stakeholders and partner with them to fulfil their resourcing needs from early talent through to permanent recruitment
- Liaise and build strong relationships with approved suppliers to ensure our PSL is maintained and where necessary, look to grow and review this based on organisational needs.
- In collaboration wit the Senior People Business Partners, manage the talent acquisition requirements, including high quality, cost effective recruitment that supports healthy retention, enabling the delivery of key business plans, reflecting current and future needs.
The successful Talent Acquisition Partner will be:
- Previous experience in a Talent Acquisition role
- CIPD Qualified
- Recent experience in a global organisation / international exposure
- Experience of Workday.
- Experience of working with all levels of managers
- Experience of working with Centres of Excellence.
- Experience of working with a diverse group of stakeholders
- Experience of the requirements of head office functions
- Experience in organisations going through transformation and change
- Breadth of knowledge in different businesses/sectors
- Collaborative style of working
- Able to work with external partners; recruiters, third party provider
- Strong customer focus and proven ability of building solid relationships at all levels of the organisation
- Good understanding of the legislative and regulatory frameworks around all employment terms and conditions including IR35 and Immigration laws
- Opportunity to develop and grow a recruitment function
- Up to £80,000 dependant on experience
- £8,000 car allowance
- £20% bonus
- free on site parking
- hybrid working
- Office based in Surrey