Head of Learning, Development & Engagement
- Full time
- City of London
My client is looking for an outstanding Head of Learning, Development & Engagement. A core member of the HR leadership team, this is a crucial role heading up their centre of excellence. This is perfect for an experienced leader who can really embed themselves into the role at pace, be empowered while exhibiting the organisation's key qualities of empathy, quality, agility, and teamwork.
Are you someone that lives and breathes leadership behaviours and engagement, please keep reading!
Have you had the following experience?
- Extensive experience in the learning, development, and employee engagement space
- Demonstrable track record of leading an LD&E function
- Experience of managing resources, both people and financial.
- Track-record of designing and delivering a strategic Learning, Development & Engagement plan.
- Previously delivered organizational change programmes incorporating organizational culture, systems, process, and structure.
- Strong knowledge of best and emerging learning, development engagement practice in the London market. Ideally will be well-networked externally with learning & development communities.
Are you able to demonstrate the following?
- Ability to think strategically
- Success of building positive relationships and partnerships with key influencers across an organization.
- Presents logical rationale and recommendations, aligning expert subject matter advice with business priorities.
- Flexibility and pragmatism and the ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Experience in designing and project managing integrated learning solutions - concepts, principles, practice and thought leadership
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to present clear, well-structured reports and briefs
- Professional qualification/s in field of learning and development
- CIPD qualification preferred but not essential
If you would like the opportunity to be considered for a fantastic organisation and the above piques your interest please apply, I would love to discuss the role further!