Morgan Philips are delighted to be supporting a great client to grow their L&D team and hire this brand new role of Learning Solutions Lead. This business truly believed that learning is the key to the business success and this is an opportunity for you to be the first hire of a new team, dedicated to the development and/or curation of a wide range of different learning resources and experiences that will engage their people across EMEA.
• Can you take a systematic approach to the analysis of performance problems, identify training needs and develop training based on tried and tested methods, not buzzwords?
• Can you partner effectively with business stakeholders and L&D Business Partners to solve problems and facilitate learning.
Accountabilities & Activities
• Take a creative and curious approach to working with stakeholders and the Learning & Development Business Partners to understand current and ongoing business performance challenges and how we can overcome them
• Provide informed guidance on best practice approaches to addressing the identified business performance challenges with blended learning solutions
• Produce high level design proposals/proof of concept prototypes and Statement of Works (SOW), in partnership with relevant business stakeholders and in close consultation with intended end users
• Lead the development and/or curation of a wide range of different assets (digital/print/graphics/media) with the support of internal teams and external vendors, graphic designers and media specialists.
• Work in partnership with business stakeholders and the Learning & Development Business Partners to review existing learning solutions and co-ordinate updates, revisions and continuous improvement activities
• Take responsibility for ensuring all design processes are adhered to and design projects are delivered on time and in line with project plans
• Build and maintain great working relationships with internal subject matter experts, Learning & Development and People (HR) teams to foster collaboration
• Partner and negotiate effectively with third party providers to utilise their products and services as part of design projects
• Support the Learning & Development Business Partners and business stakeholders to launch/communicate new learning solutions and validate performance improvement outcomes using different evaluation techniques
• Maintain clear focus on personal professional development, to ensure learning solutions are cutting edge
• Able to take input from a range of sources, applying critical analysis skills and creative techniques to create and/or curate clear and compelling materials for a wide range of delivery mechanisms and audiences
• Able to design creatively and flexibly for a range of production formats and delivery modes including SCORM and xAPI, job aides and checklists, scripts, animations, webinars, face to face events, podcasts, infographics etc
• Strong and varied content development experience with a range of design software e.g. Articulate Storyline 360 & Rise, Adapt, Captivate, Adobe Creative Cloud, Microsoft Office etc
• Excellent client-facing and stakeholder management/engagement skills, with experience dealing at all levels of an organisation
• Able to lead multiple projects simultaneously and at pace, planning workload, time and commitments effectively
• Confident designing for multiple delivery platforms and resilient in the face of the daily challenges posed by technologies (Learning Management Systems and Learning Experience Platforms, Teams, SharePoint)
• Able to work well under pressure; effectively handle tight deadlines, ambiguity, unexpected delays, revisions, ad hoc requests and changing priorities
• Able to confidently utilise business and learning data to gain insight and inform design decisions