A leading management consultancy firm are in search for a HR Advisor to join their global HR team. This role will be support the People Business partner team with a wide range of generalist tasks. The successful candidate will work closely with the lead business partner to develop an understanding of the company's strategy, industry, culture and the ways in applying best practice solutions.
- Develop strong working relationships with the business group at all levels
- Support the performance management reviews and professional development.
- Compensation and total rewards systems.
- Support recruitment needs, talent reviews and sucession planning.
- Employee lifecycle, from onboarding to offboarding.
- Employee engament initiatives.
- Partner with the business and the learning & development team to ensure training solutions are delivered and communicated.
- Support the team to run reports or generate metrics and produce first draft analysis and commentary.
- Specific support to the Head of People, EMEA on diversity & inclusion initiatives
- Collaborate on other HR Ad Hoc project.
As HR Advisor, you will possess:
· Previous HR experience in a professional services environment
· Bachelor's degree is essential
· Good understanding of recruitment techniques, and social media tools to target candidates.
· Ability to use an applicant tracking system
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication
If this HR Advisor role is of interest, please apply directly.