MAINLY HOME-BASED HR ADVISOR ROLE - NOTTINGHAM
Your new company
Large NHS organisation
Your new role
- Provide guidance, coaching and support to managers and employees on a variety of HR issues at an operational level ensuring that decision making is consistent with current employment legislation and good employment practice.
- You will be responsible for the development of key policies and procedures and project work that will ensure the effective use of human resources to achieve organisational objectives and values.
- Advise and provide guidance to managers during disciplinary, grievance and bullying and harassment investigations.
- Advise on absence management and its control ensuring that managers effectively maintain absence at a minimum including redeployment.
What you'll need to succeed
- CIPD qualified Level 5 (or studying for qualification) or equivalent experience
- Proven track record of operating in an operational HR environment
- Operational HR experience in recruitment, discipline, grievance, absence management, equality and Diversity in a complex setting
- Up to date knowledge of employment legislation related to core employment issues (maternity/paternity/adoption, WTD, leave of absence etc...
- Experience of advising managers on complex ER issues
- Experience of working with trade union officers/representatives
What you'll get in return
- Mainly home-working with occasional travel across Nottingham for meetings.
- Flexible working
- 27 days leave + BH
- Be part of a genuinely friendly and welcoming team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.