Senior Resourcing Associate
- £60,000 - £64,000 pro rate
- Part time
- ASAP start
This role will report to the Resourcing Manager and will be highly visible across the business and HR. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a high performing HR division, which will enable the organisation to deliver its priorities by driving cultural change and increasing organisational effectiveness, whilst supporting HR service delivery.
The Resourcing team is responsible for all permanent, FTC and contingent hiring up to manager level, as well as onboarding activities. We support hiring managers daily to find the best talent for their teams - advising and challenging on best practice, and supporting the quickest time to hire possible. This role is integral in supporting the smooth running of the resourcing service and maintaining efficient and effective resourcing activity.
- Working to deliver operational resourcing and drive continuous improvement.
- Working on key projects both operational and strategic.
- Understanding of recruitment systems and data, and their use to provide insightful analysis to our stakeholders.
- Responsibility for managing the organisations brand and its integration with the EVP, including careers website, social media presence and internal branding.
- Driving talent collaboration across HR, and most specifically between the resourcing and talent teams to ensure full use of all talent data and make use of synergies where possible.
- Oversight of demand planning, working with Senior HR Business Partner's and the business to ensure accurate and useable workforce plans that will drive resourcing/talent activity.
- Establishing strong relationships across HR and with key business stakeholders to drive the talent acquisition agenda.
- Experience of analysing and prioritising talent acquisition methods aligned to business objectives and producing strategies accordingly.
- Continuous improvement mindset, able to operationalise strategic initiatives.
- Excellent relationship and stakeholder management skills, at all levels of the organisation and the ability to challenge and influence as required.
For more information please get in touch!