We have a current opportunity for a Early Careers Resourcing Advisor on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Basingtoke.
50/50 Hybrid working - £35,000 - £40,000 We are looking for someone who has been in a coordinator role wanting to step up. Sector that you've worked in does not bother us but ideally you'd recruited for graduates.There is a bit of travel for universities taking place between Oct and December - 5 universities, and at time there is some travel to visit the trainees. Current incumbent leaving early November which is a key recruitment time for them. Job responsability covers all early years recruitmentTraining contract, programme management and mentoring of trainees, seating plans, crisis of confidence, running assessment centres, attraction arm of assessment centres. Role will be heavily online focussed.We are ideally looking for someone who has:
- Experience of networking
- Worked in graduate recruitment (Includes Paralegal recruitment or helps if you have experience of recruiting in the legal sector)
- Programme management experience would be great.
- High profile roles
- Dealt with people at different levels
- Outgoing and engaging - selling the firm etc.
- Ad hoc programme - Work experience, universities events etc (less in person, more online).
- Knowledge of D&I
- Someone who is happy to challenge and question process.
- Recruit between 10-15 trainees per years
- 40 people though vocation schemes - all in the UK
- 120 people through the assessment centre processes
- 3rd party screening process do all of the vocation screening process.
- Shared service help - scheduling etc and some admin support but must be prepared to roll sleeves
- All assessment centres are online