This top 50 UK law firm are seeking an early careers resourcing advisor to be responsible for all early career's recruitment including apprenticeship, vacation scheme, trainee and paralegal recruitment.
Reporting to the senior resourcing manager it is an exciting opportunity for personal development within the business.
Main responsibilities will include:
- End-to-end recruitment for all early career's positions.
- Plan and attend on-campus events throughout the milkround season (October to December).
- Coordinate and run vacation scheme assessment days, including delivery of feedback to candidates following hiring decision.
- Plan and execute Easter and Summer Vacation Scheme programme.
- Working closely with our Diversity, Inclusion & CSR Manager on the most appropriate recruitment strategies and the delivery of 1st year programme.
- Organise and conduct training contract interviews
- Arrange A-level work experience programme and any ad hoc informal shadowing.
- Act as a mentor for current trainees
- Work with management and stakeholders to run the qualification process for trainees for March & September qualifiers.
- Be the main point of contact for future trainee joiners
- Graduate recruitment marketing.
An ideal candidate will possess:
- Previous experience within early careers, understanding the full life cycle of graduate recruitment
- Ability to influence and build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Highly organised and enjoy a high-paced and dynamic working environment
- Experience of how to source, screen and recruit for professional services' vacancies, including running assessment days
- A curious mindset that will challenge processes and suggest improvements
- Excellent IT skills with experience of applicant tracking systems (Apply4law/allhires), Outlook and Excel. An ability to analyse and manipulate data desirable
- Knowledge of the graduate recruitment landscape, apprenticeships and SQE would also be advantageous.