Permanent - £30,000 - £35,000 + Bonus
An excited opportunity has arisen for an HR/Recruitment Administrator within an international commercial law firm. Based in London this opportunity is great for someone who would wish to pursue a career in the legal sector and wants to make the next step working with leaders who specialise in technology, retail and media.
Reporting to the HR Business Partner the position will provide effective HR generalist and recruitment administrative support. You will need to demonstrate experience in legal services to provide a great customer service and prioritise important tasks within the wider HR & Recruitment team. Your problem-solving skills and data interpretation will represent a crucial part of the role.
You will be responsible for:
- Manage the recruitment process from start to finish - job description, screening, interviewing, liaising with candidates, hiring managers and agencies
- Assist with employment contracts and undergoing security and right to work checks
- Manage ER, including maternity/paternity
- Run corporate inductions for new starters, produce leaver reports and conduct exit interviews
- Update HR policies
- Work collaboratively, manage central mailbox within set time frames
What this means for you:
The role comes with a great £30,000 - £35,000 base salary as well as comprehensive benefits package including flexible working and many others!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.