£40,000 - £45,000
Frazer Jones is partnering with a leading international retailer in their central London head office to find an HR Adviser to join their rapidly expanding team. The progressive nature of the company has meant that they are now looking for a diverse and creative individual to join their team and push the boundaries even further. The role would fit someone with previous experience in an HR Advisory role, who would reflect the collaborative values that the company shares.
In this fantastic role, you will be a key player in the development of HR Practices and be able to strategise opportunities to improve the administrative services. This is an excellent opportunity where you will be given the platform to work with the rest of the team, enhance business value and be part of the research and development in all aspects to deliver reports to the HRBPs.
- Research employment and benefit options and changes
- Contribute to the development of HR Practices
- Identify opportunities to improve administrative services
- Coordinate the assignment and tracking of mentors and coaches
- On-boarding and off boarding from new joiners, to induction, basic training, and management of leavers
- Research and collate information to inform HR
- Ensure payroll, tax, benefits, and participation are up to high standards
- Enhance Business Value
- Extensive HR experience
- CIPD Qualified (Desirable but not essential)
- Attention to detail
- Team player with ability to manage stakeholders
- Ability to prioritise and multitask in a flexible manner
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.