HR Advisor/Manager Required
- Have responsibility for all recruitment and on going personnel functions.
- Ensure that accurate job descriptions and person specifications are in place.
- Draft and place all staff advertisements.
- Oversee the correct and accurate documentation systems for all recruitment.
- Shortlist in conjunction with the appropriate manager.
- Be part of every interview panel.
- Ensure the obtaining of all references, DBS and other safeguarding checks prior to offering any employment, work placement or volunteer placements.
- Arrange and carry out staff inductions.
- Monitor induction and training programmes. Ensuring all training requirements are up to date and actioned.
- Oversee all support and supervision systems and attend if required.
- Oversee all appraisal systems and attend if required.
- Be responsible for all internal promotions/staff transfers, TUPE when necessary, all changes to terms and conditions and ensure correct documentation is in place.
- Ensure compliance with all maternity/paternity and other leave arrangements.
- Carry out exit interviews as appropriate.
- Monitor sickness levels, and investigate as appropriate.
- Recommend solutions to resolve chronic attendance difficulties, and provide counselling to staff who have performance related difficulties.
- Carry out return to work interviews as appropriate.
- Monitor scheduled absences such as holidays with service managers to ensure the staff absence has been covered and there is continuity of service.
- Assist and oversee all newly appointed service managers in completion of all regulatory requirements, such as Care Quality Commission Fit Person applications and interview.
- Attend and represent the Trust at service staff meetings, to assist the service manager with staffing issues.
- Monitor the provision of staff uniforms and payment of expenses.
- Contribute to the Staff Training and Development Programme in all human resources areas.
- Assist with the training of the Staff Representatives.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.