The HR Assistant be the main contact, responsible for providing a comprehensive administrative support service. Undertake the entry of key information into HR systems and support the full HR function to ensure that the organisation maintains high level HR services to meet the ongoing needs of the organisation.
Page Personnel is representing a Public Sector organisation based in Lincoln.
The some key responsibilities of the HR Assistant are to;
- Act as the first point of contact for the HR team, dealing with general enquiries and providing standard information on a range of HR policies and procedures Communicate sensitive and confidential information in person, by telephone and in writing using tact, discretion and sensitivity.
- Monitor the HR inbox and deal with the queries in a timely manner or forward /inform the relevant department/person.
- Liaise and communicate effectively with all colleagues within the organisation as well as external networks and providers.
- Input data onto the necessary computer systems and spreadsheets.Eg Change of circumstance/Role forms. Termination of Employment Forms for all staff
The successful HR Assistant will have;
- Demonstrable experience in a busy office environment, including word processing and Microsoft Office experience.
- Ability to take and produce formal minutes of meetings
- Excellent customer service skills and a strong customer service focus
- Able to plan and organise own workload
- Database skills (e.g. use of Excel), able to input, manipulate and extract data e.g. sort, filter and produce basic graphs.
The HR Assistant will be offered;
- Salary up to £23,117
- Immediate start
- Hybrid working
- Temp to perm opportunity