Workday HRIS Analyst
- Up to £40 - £50k
- Office Location: Ashford, West London
- Hybrid working
Oakleaf currently has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Workday HRIS Analyst to join an exciting business who are currently building their Workday HRIS Team. This role is with a global listed business in the Security and Safety services space and the role will report to the Workday Project Manager. This is a great opportunity to join the business at an exciting time and develop your career.
The Workday HRIS Analyst responsibilities will include:
- Work with system end users to resolve technical queries in Workday.
- Work with the L&D team to provide insights on frequently asked questions and queries to help influence training material and strategy
- Support on system projects on an ad hoc basis
- Work on Workday module configuration (for example: reporting, security, payroll, absence)
- System testing
- Utilise your Workday technical and functional knowledge to create robust processes and drive consistency across the system.
- Work with stakeholders to support all areas of HR from a technical Workday standpoint.
- Proactively look at upcoming tools and technology and scope opportunity to develop processes.
What the Workday HRIS Analyst must have:
- Experience using Workday HRIS
- Technical Workday experience, configuration, security, testing, modules, and reporting
- Ability to think analytically and forward thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent collaboration skills