HR Services Manager
Oakleaf Partnership are currently recruiting for a HR Services Manager for our Client, who is a lath, renowned transport provider based in Birmingham City Centre. This role is a full time, permanent opportunity based in their offices 5 days per week.
- The post holder will have responsibility for managing the delivery of effective HR and Recruitment Administration and Payroll Services.
- Critical to the future development of the service will be the further optimisation of the HRIS (CORE) and associated business processes; the post holder will work alongside the HR Systems & Reporting Manager to deliver on this.
- The post holder will line manage, direct and support the delivery of effective transactional services.
- The post holder will oversee a comprehensive, efficient, and effective HR and payroll advisory and administration service ensuring that standard operating procedures, templates and business processes are in place and adhered to.
- Direct supervision of team delivering HR transactions across the employment lifecycle. (e.g., Case Management, Occupational Health, training plans, HR Services/talent & recruitment, Payroll and Pension services) providing accurate, efficient, and consistent administrative support within HR Service Centre SLAs.
- Work in partnership with the HR management team and HR business partners, leading on business wide projects when required.
- Ensuring our employment contracts, letter templates and job descriptions in line with legal guidance.
- Ensure our recordkeeping and data processing procedures comply with GDPR requirements
- Implement the further development and benefits realisation of the CORE HR & Payroll system and ensure that business processes are aligned and optimised.
- Have oversight of HR Advisory, HR Admin and Recruitment Admin and Payroll Service Delivery ensuring that appropriate systems for establishing, monitoring and evaluating quality standards are in place, taking pro-active measures, where appropriate, to ensure standards are maintained.
- Ensure at all times that the teams operate effectively and are fully compliant.
- Carry out PDRs for staff, ensuring business goals are clearly communicated and linked to objective. In doing so, review training and development of all staff, so all staff have a personal development plan, and support staff in reaching their full potential as identified through the appraisal process
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Experience of managing in a Shared Service environment previously
- Experience of managing general HR Admin and Recruitment services
- Must have Employee relations experience
- Knowledge of UK Employment Law
- Degree or CIPD Quaified
This role comes with a fantastic starting salary of £53,000 per annum plus free travel with the companies services.
If this role is of interest then please apply today or alternatively contact Tom in the Midlands team for some more information.