The Senior HR Advisor will be responsible for supporting the business in all generalist HR matters.
Our client are one of the largest privately owned businesses in their field in the UK. They are currently spread over nine UK sites and ten country offices that span five of the seven continents. They continue to progress and are looking to keep evolving and growing by seeking new business opportunities.
Our client are seeking a Senior HR Advisor to join the team. The successful candidate will play a key role in the people team and providing first class HR specialist advice to senior members within their area of responsibility. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to take the next step in their career by joining a global business with a £2 billion turnover.
Key responsibilities of the Senior HR Advisor will include:
- Be an integral member of the HR operational team whilst working closely with the wider people team to drive consistency across the group.
- Proactively and effectively support business leaders to manage ER cases ensuring they are in line with company policy and current legislation
- Escalate any complex ER issues to the relevant leaders within the business.
- Coach and develop Leaders to that will improve performance and create a more engaged team and allow leaders to manage their own teams
- Work with the HR Advisor and OH provider to support absence cases and ensure process is followed and all cases are managed end to end.
- Support the operation in the delivery of strategies that will support the business to attract, retain and develop the best talent
The successful Senior HR Advisor will:
- * Have a proven track record in a similar role.
- * Have the ability to project manage and drive change through influencing and engaging key stakeholders.
- * Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- * Have the ability to influence and challenge decision makers.
- * Be able to organise and prioritise diverse and complex workloads
- Bonus potential up to 12.5%
- 7.5% pension
- 25 days holiday
- Private medical