Frazer Jones are partnering with a Real Estate firm based in London who are looking to recruit a Reward Advisor to join on a permanent basis. I am keen to engage with reward analysts or HR/Junior reward professionals who are keen to specialise and develop further in Reward. This will give you an opportunity to play a vital role in Reward & Benefits that will give you exposure to working on compensation, employee benefits, HR reporting and HR analytics. Reporting into the Benefits & Payroll Manager, you'll also work closely with the US Head of Compensation who will support with your development.
- Coordinate salary survey submissions, selecting suitable and robust data providers for the business.
- Support the HR team with all the market data analysis in relation to new vacancies, current vacancies and any change in structure.
- You will be accountable for data provided to sign off the internal annual 5 year business plan and quarterly forecast.
- Coordinate and review all data provided for the purpose of diversity analysis, including internal statistics for Gender Pay Gap reporting.
- Support the Payroll & Benefits manager in the monthly submission of information for payroll, inputting new starters, leavers and managing anomalies, with a view to being able to provide full payroll cover as required.
- Respond to any employee reward and benefits first line queries, including payroll queries, employment or mortgage reference requests
- Support the HR Director and the wider HR team with any ad hoc administrative duties as requested
To be considered for this role you must be passionate about pursuing a career in reward. You should have exposure to working on year-end compensation matters such as salary and bonus review as well as benchmarking. Ideally, you will also have some exposure to benefits and payroll. It is essential that you are effective and enjoy working with data and financial information. You should be comfortable in using Excel and be able to interpret and report on data. An eye for detail and clear communication skills are must.
What it means to you.
A generous salary of up to £50k plus a bonus as well as other benefits such as flexible hours to make the commute easier plus free breakfast. The role also gives you a valuable opportunity to gain great exposure to talk reward practices and development opportunities to become an expert in this field. You'll be joining a highly respected global organisation that will offer extensive training and progression opportunities.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.