Oakleaf are working with this market leading, International Law firm to hire a Senior L&D Manager to their team of 10 Learning Professionals who support their UK and Asia operations
In this role, you will be responsible for the design, delivery and execution of learning projects and activities to support the Firm's Learning strategy, Pillar business objectives and the Firm's overall business objectives, and report into the Head of Learning & Development.
- Work with Pillar leads and Pillar Stakeholders to understand pillar business objectives and design, develop and execute Pillar Learning Strategies to support these objectives.
- Advise on and execute organisational development projects, solve business problems and drive cultural change.
- Inform the firm's learning strategy by sharing with the Head of Learning insights, specialist knowledge and information gathered from stakeholders at every level across the firm.
- Define the strategy for Pillar learning programmes.
Design, Delivery and Review of Learning Programmes
- Establish learning needs to design, deliver, execute, project manage and review large and often complex learning programmes
- Specific responsibility for some of the team's annual core learning programmes
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Line Management responsibility for members of the Learning team
- Research and implement the latest learning technologies
Knowledge, skills and experience
To be considered, you will have experience of working at Manager level in an L&D role in a Professional Services or Partnership environment
- Has experience of working as an internal consultant and can work with senior stakeholders with diverse personalities to establish learning needs and provide solutions to meet business objectives
- Knows how to set strategies for and design, develop and facilitate large and often complex learning programmes
- Experienced facilitator who is comfortable delivering programmes to a wide range of audiences
- Is commercially astute
- Creative and innovative and able to push thinking forwards
- Influential, credible and impactful
- Team player - understands the value of effective team working
- Worked with E resources and used technology to achieve L&D objectives
- Experience of working with psychometric tools
- Has experience of managing people
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and deal with multiple projects concurrently
- Understands the business imperative of having both an Inclusive and a Diverse culture and puts this at the heart of their work
This firm truly has a unique culture that stands apart from a more traditional Law firm. They are progressive, very people centric and this is reflected in very low turnover in their Business Services team ,especially HR. They have some of the most dynamic professionals in their business and are very focussed on career development, and nurturing your career. They operate a hybrid model of working typically 2 days in the office, 3 elsewhere.