Talent Acquisition Executive
Up to £65,000
My client, one of the world's leading airline groups, is looking for a Talent Acquisition Executive to join their team to manage and execute the Tech talent strategy that attracts, recruits, identifies, develops and retains the best technology and digital experts in order to offer world class, great value for money service and products to deliver real value business outcomes.
- Manage and execute the Tech Talent Acquisition Strategy.
- Provide advice and recommendations to hiring managers on all aspects of sourcing i.e. Insights on market hiring dynamics, sourcing options and candidate management to attract the best inclusive and diverse talent.
- Partner closely with hiring managers to ensure sourcing and hiring strategies are aligned with talent acquisition strategies.
- Use various techniques, skills, and experience to discover, identify, and attract top talent, creating a place of positive attrition.
- Screen and select candidates effectively by assessing both the technical or business skills as well as the culture fit to our environment.
- Assist in delivery of the employer brand strategy to expand candidate engagement.
- Collaborating with the wider People team to understand upcoming needs and changes to the business, as well as reporting back on talent performance
- Create pipelines and talent pools for vacancies within the organisation
- Work with the Early Careers lead in recruiting new talent into the business.
- Manage and embed the onboarding strategy and ensure consistent application of these activities.
- Drive solutions for pro-actively sourcing best in market talent and implementing a pro-active (vs reactive) talent acquisition strategy.
- Ensure there is a Diversity & Inclusion focus/lens on all Talent and Resourcing initiatives
* Strong Talent Acquisition professional, including design and delivery as well as leading on recruitment and resource planning within a high performing organisation
* A proven track record in delivering recruitment strategies in a fast-paced environment.
* Experience of using market data to drive key decision.
* Strong creative problem-solving abilities
* Proactive and able to deliver in a fast-past environment
* Preferable experience operating across multiple countries and cultures is desirable
If you believe this is a role that you may be interested and you have the desired qualities and experience, please apply.