ER Specialist Job
Oakleaf is working with a leading healthcare business who have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Employee Relations (ER) Specialist to be part of their friendly and supportive Manager Advice team in Bristol. Using your employee relations knowledge, you will be providing effective, commercial advice and coaching managers across all levels across different business units.
You will proactively manage a varied and complex case load which arrives via ServiceNow. You will partner with managers and give guidance to help them effectively resolve their people issues ensuring timely and commercially focussed resolutions
The ER Specialist Job is permanent Job paying between £27,300 - £35,000 dependent on experience + fantastic benefits.
The role offers remote working with the occasional travel to Bristol office.
ER Specialist Job - What you'll do:
- Work as part of a team managing a broad and varied complex caseload across all office locations in order to bring cases to an effective conclusion
- Ensure all cases are advised on and managed in line with company policies and procedures and relevant legislation
- Coach and influence managers of varying seniority across the business
- Escalate high risk cases or non-conformation of process in a timely manner to the Advice Team Manager in line with the internal escalation process.
- Maintain and promote relationships whilst working collaboratively with the wider People team
- Provide accurate and timely advice taking into account the business and commercial requirements on all aspects of employment law including: Disciplinary/Grievance, Discrimination, Whistleblowing etc.
- Provide seamless interface to other service providers such as Occupational Health, Employment Legal and income protection insurance provider
- Project work in collaboration with other areas of the business, as advised by the Advice Team Manager.
ER Specialist Job - What you'll bring:
- Significant and demonstrable experience managing multiple complex employee relations cases
- CIPD level 5 or comparable business experience
- Exposure to a wide range of Employee Relations issues
- Excellent written and communication skills with the ability to provide concise and clear advice
- Knowledge of current employment law
- Working knowledge of ServiceNow or a comparable case management system would be advantageous
If you feel that this ER Specialist Job is for you, then please apply now!