I am working with a high profile, exciting organisation who are currently looking to recruit 2 HR Advisors. If you are an ambitious, proactive individual who has a passion for HR this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Autonomously manage end to end employee relations casework for all business units, ensuring the attainment of organisational KPIs for people management issues where applicable.
- Support HR Business Partners with any change projects in your designated areas.
- Actively support the implementation of HR policies and procedures.
- Work in partnership with the HR Operations team and the HR Assistants to ensure the administration and recruitment procedures in place fully support the needs of managers and staff.
- Maintain personal awareness of recognised best practice, employment case law, and statutory requirements in the care sector - applying this to the advice given to managers.
- Conduct any appropriate investigations into staff or management conduct, reporting as appropriate and support investigating officers.
- Coach Managers to fulfil their people management responsibilities.
- Support in the development or review of HR policy, procedure or guidance as required including delivering upskills to management.
- Maintain close links with the Talent and Operations Team, Equality Diversity and Inclusion Team and the Engagement and Communications Team, ensuring that they are aware of any relevant issues or concerns, and working with them at all times to improve the service provided to the business.
- Substantial experience in a generalist HR Advisor role.
- Independent and end to end management of high-volume case work up to and including dismissal with a particular focus on informal resolution of cases.
- Good level of Microsoft Office, HR systems and case databases/trackers
- CIPD qualified, ideally level 5 or working towards, or able to demonstrate an equivalent level of knowledge and skills gained through experience.