As HRBP you will be responsible for ensuring that the regional HR function works effectively, by advising and supporting the businesses strategically in the North of the UK. This is a fully remote role based in the northern part of the UK covering sites from Yorkshire up to Scotland.
the client is a highly reputable, market leading distribution business who have sites across the UK.
Reporting to the Head of HR your role will include:
- Further developing a culture that champions health, safety and the environment
- Provide a broad range of ER support to regional and site managers
- Rolling out the Groups policy on Talent Management, people development and re-numeration/reward.
- Ensuring all activities are legal, ethical and compliant
To successfully carry out this role you will be expected to be home based 2 days a week and visiting sites in your area 3 days a week, over night stays will only be 2 - 3 nights a month.
- You will be either an experienced HRBP or HR advisor looking to take the next step in your career
- Strong communication skills
- Have a willingness to travel
- A good balance of the need to be empathetic as well as assertive
- Salary £45,000 + car or car allowance
- Great work life balance with sociable working hours
- 25 days holiday + stats
- Share save scheme
- Access to retail discounts portal