The role will require working closely day to day with the HR Operations Manager, to ensure proper governance, administration and continuous process improvement of HR operational tasks and activities.
Our client is a UK bank that connects emerging and frontier markets to the rest of the world. Transforming the way payments and FX move through markets, reducing resistant so that more capital gets to those who need it.
- To provide administrative support for the delivery of on boarding, off-boarding, payroll, benefits, learning & development and project activities.
- Work with the Recruitment Co-coordinator to ensure the smooth and compliant on boarding of new hires from electronic employee files, employee data, background screening and induction.
- Support the Senior HR Business Partner and team in the production of MI and data, compiling metrics from our HRIS to produce and maintain monthly reports and dashboards.
- Maintenance of the HR Database, employee records and HR drive to ensure data integrity and GDPR compliance.
- Maintenance of the HR inbox, providing triage for employee and manager queries and ensuring timely responses.
- Educate employees about company policies and HR practices.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- At ease with technology and IT systems. Experience of systems - experience of Dayforce would be desired.
- Capacity to apply discretion and maintain a high level of confidentiality when handling sensitive information.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Work experience in financial services background is desirable or a regulatory environment.
- Competitive salary
- Prestigious company on CV
- Friendly team
- Hybrid working