£30,000 - £35,000 + 25% Bonus
Offices- Based in Victoria, London
I am currently working with a leading international Oil and Gas supplier. They are looking for an HR Assistant to come and work with their fantastic team on a permanent basis. The HR Assistant will be providing payroll and administrative support to the HR Team.
This role would be paying £30,000 - £35,000 and would be a mix of home and office working. Offices are based in Victoria, London.
* Assist HR team with the coordination of the recruitment process, including; maintaining the recruitment in-box and tracker, corresponding with all applicants, liaising with recruitment agencies, setting up interviews, compiling and issuing approved offers of employment, contracts, checking certification and references
* Administration of new starts including organising the induction
* Administer the end of probationary process
* Prepare payroll input and liaise with payroll and the Company benefit advisors ensuring accurate and timely information
* Provide full administrative support to the HR team
* Support visa process for employees in London and internationally
* Support global mobility of employees
* Update and maintain HR files and databases and employee records
* Perform file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained in accordance with GDPR requirements
* Assist the HR managers with booking of external training courses
* Assist HR team with other ad-hoc duties as and when required
* Experience working in a similar level role would be ideal.
* Strong interpersonal skills and ethics
* Adaptability and flexibility
* Hands on approach and willing to learn
* Excellent attention to detail
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.