Your new company
Hays in pleased to be partnering exclusively with a Big 4 company, to appoint an Onboarding and Career Development Partner to join their Belfast team.
Your new role
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a busy team, to shape the early experience of Partners into the organisation.
In this role you will drive operational excellence and execution of the new partner transition journey and partner admissions, partnering closely with key HR and Business stakeholders, including members from the firm's executive.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working collaboratively with the Entry to Partnership Admissions Process Manager to deliver and embed a recent strategic redesign of the partner admissions process.
- Ensuring the management and delivery of the new partner transition journey, working closely with counterparts in Learning & Development to achieve the best possible transition pathway for new Partners.
- Understanding the overall experience that lateral hire partners have in their first two years and improving the transition support and working collaboratively to enhance their experience.
- Working closely with Partner resourcing, onboarding, learning and business stakeholders.
- Reviewing, updating, and refreshing all new partner transition materials and communications to ensure they reflect our current approach.
- Developing and delivering diversity initiatives within the new partner transition journey.
- Collaborating successfully with the range of other teams who contribute to the end-to-end delivery of the Entry to Partnership process.
- Contributing to the delivery of key presentations and reports, ensuring they reflect and align with the Business and its ambitions.
- Influencing as a role model and exemplar of effective leadership and teaming.
- Positively contribute to the team brand, culture and purpose.
- Taking on and leading other discrete projects and ad hoc priority areas as and when they emerge during the year, whether they relate directly to the stated pillar or not.
What you'll need to succeed
- Excellent project management skills
- Have a clear focus on delivering quality in everything you do
- Ability to influence at a senior level
- Strong stakeholder management experience - ability to build relationships across teams and build trust
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written
- Have experience in the creation of high-quality presentations and reports
- Have strong analytical skills and be comfortable working with, understanding and presenting information and data
- Convey professional maturity, instilling confidence, ability to operate in sensitive environments with ease and handle highly confidential data appropriately
- Be genuinely resilient, comfortable and composed when working under pressure, accepting of change and be flexible in order to get the job done
- Be willing to learn, open to feedback and prepared to be challenged
- Demonstrate appropriate commercial acumen
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary DOE
- This role can be fully remote, with the option to be office based when desired
- Flexible working options available
- Highly attractive benefits package
- This role is an 18 month FTC, with the possibility to go permanent/options for mobility within the HR team
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.