Senior People Partner required for our Guildford based client on a permanent, HYBRID basis up to 65k
Are you an experienced HR Business Partner, looking for that next step where you create and own the people strategy; partnering with the Leadership team to shape the business strategy and influence and drive all people decisions? Then this role is for you!
Come and join our client as they continue their journey - a small niche commercial organisation who have grown from 3 people to a team of 30 in 2 years and have big growth ambitions.
They are looking for a People Partner to work with them to help shape and drive that growth.
You will be the strategic People Business Partner to the Leadership team, acting as a facilitator and influencer on all people topics, from Hire to Retire. You will partner with the Leadership team and People Managers in all locations (UK (Guildford), Ireland and South Africa) on key people topics like talent management, learning and development; succession; resourcing and performance. You and your team will provide the best people solutions to attract, develop, motivate and retain their people.
- Working closely with the Leadership team to create the people strategy that supports the future business plan and ensure effective implementation of this strategy.
- Focus and drive the people initiatives within the business - Culture; Leadership and Performance.
- Ensure that all aspects of staffing, employee relations, performance management and compensation & benefits for all employees are delivered timely and in accordance with relevant local labor legislation, and in line with organisational guidelines, ensuring that they are in line with best practices.
- Own and drive all aspects of reward and recognition for staff, working closely with the leadership team to develop an overall compensation & benefit framework that aligns with best practice and serves to retain and motivate staff.
- Working closely with the Head of Operations and Leadership team to ensure all HR practices, policies and processes are in place and well understood and implemented.
- Manage the recruitment process for all internal staff - working closely with the People Managers to ensure job descriptions are up to date, roles are advertised, and a robust and fair recruitment process is followed.
- Create opportunities to promote high employee engagement through effective motivation, coaching, training, and development of staff.
- Work closely with People Managers to ensure appropriate development plans are in place and delivered (personally or via third parties) for staff
- Influence and coach Leadership team and People Managers to ensure relevant people topics are understood and implemented in the business.
- Support Leadership team to write and communicate all relevant people related topics
- Manage the HR and Office Administrator to ensure all relevant people administration/ operational topics are well executed
What our client is looking for
- Tertiary qualification or equivalent in related field.
- Progressive experience in Human Resources management
- Must have the ability to interact/influence at all levels and manage multiple stakeholders
- Proven experience as a strategic People Business Partner
- Strong coaching skills necessary to ensure the drive towards high-performance culture and delivery of people goals
- A good understanding of the business - commercial and operations
- Sense of drive and urgency for all people topics
- Clear confident and professional Communication & Interpersonal skills.
- Highly organised, ability to prioritise and multitask
- High level of initiative - being resourceful in approach while ensuring compliance on all people topics
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.