Regional HR Business Partner - East & South East
Home based (on the road 50%)
£55,000-60,000 per annum + car allowance, flex working, great benefits & huge scope
Our Ref: ADW00491
*** NEWLY CREATED REGIONAL HR BUSINESS PARTNER OPPORTUNITY***
This highly successful 'house-hold name' property / retail company is embarking on an exciting business-wide transformation and cultural change programme.
Having recently appointed their first (fantastic) HR Director, she is restructuring her talented team, to a regionally focused Ulrich model, that will help drive change and offer a more commercial and proactive HR service to the business.
This newly created role requires a commercially focused HR Business Partner, to work closely with the Regional Director and Area Managers, to drive the people agenda and build organisation and people capability across the business. (Across the East / South East - covering Milton Keynes to Ipswich & Crawley to Cambridge).
It's a remote based role, visiting sites 2-3 days per week and working collaboratively with two other Regional HR Partners, to implement innovative and forward-thinking projects, whilst ensuring they meet business requirements and are consistent across the Group.
- Supporting and coaching managers on all aspects of managing people, ensuring they take ownership for resolving people related matters.
- Provide advice and support to colleagues, promoting employee wellbeing and maximising employee engagement.
- Providing relevant and timely advice on all people related activity including performance management, attendance, disciplinary issues, grievances, and organisational change.
- Management of escalated / complex employee relations casework across for your region.
- Lead on change management projects.
- Use data, business metrics and evidence to inform and drive decision making, change and, to continually improve performance.
- Identify and support the development of future leaders through succession planning
- Shape and implement effective recruitment and retention strategies.
- Work alongside managers and the development team to understand training needs and support with the design and delivery of training as required.
- Support the Head of People Partnering and the People Director, or lead on key business projects and initiatives, including organisation redesign, structure changes and system implementation
- Work collaboratively with other Regional People Partners to cover periods of absence, provide support and to ensure consistency of approach
You MUST have a strong commercial acumen, with a solid understanding of the HR challenges inherent in a multi-site / sales environment.
You will also possess a high-level knowledge of employment legislation and best practice, with strong generalist background in all aspects of HR; notably organisational restructure, performance management, talent management, people process.
If you have the above experience and are keen to secure a commercial role, where you can really drive business and people performance, we are keen to hear from you.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full-service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3 / M4 / M5 corridors.