Your new company
This is a new and exciting opportunity to work within one of the most globally successful law firms and become a crucial member to their busy but supportive HR team.
Your new role
The HR Operations Specialist is responsible for supporting the efficient operation of the company's HR Business Unit, by effectively managing systems, data, and information processes.
The role with have an emphasis on data entry, integrity, and confidentiality, querying/reporting, and business processes relating to the data maintained within the firm's HR system, PeopleSoft.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will be:
- Comfortable with supporting management and taking direction from multiple regions, including the UK and US
- Experienced in working within a fast-paced environment
- Resilient, able to take on board constructive criticism as well as not be afraid to ask questions
- Comfortable working within an organisation with a large headcount
- Hard-working with an ability to think on their feet and delegate accordingly
- Highly proficient with data entry and HR softwares
What you'll get in return
This company offers flexible working, a very competitive base salary and benefits, and an opportunity to work within a globally respected firm.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.