Up to £50,000
Oakleaf Partnership are currently partnering with a boutique, global financial services firm based in Central London who are seeking a HR Generalist to join their small but supportive team.
You will be working in a team of 4, reporting into the HR Director and managing a broad range of HR responsibilities including managing the HR inbox, managing the full-employee life cycle, being the first line of support for all HR queries as well as managing the global mobility and visa process. You will also get great exposure to a wider range of HR projects and initiatives; the HR Director really likes to encourage her team to be ambitious and offer as much exposure and growth within her team as possible.
You will be covering all 160 employees globally, they currently have 14 international offices, you will be working from their London office based in Fitzrovia and on a hybrid working pattern of 3 days in the office and 2 remotely. This role will pay between £45,000 - £50,000 with a bonus on offer. This is a really great role for someone looking to take a step up in their generalist career and someone who is looking to gain international exposure and work in a successful financial services firm.
* Managing the full employee lifecycle
* Managing the HR Inbox, being the first point of contact for all HR queries
* Supporting the team with ER cases, note-taking and leading on cases where appropriate
* Managing the global mobility process, investigating and tracking on all visa processes
* Provide day to day HR administrative support to the Head of Humane Resources and the wider HR team
* Work closely with the Payroll & Benefits Advisor to prep monthly payroll instructions
* Produce monthly reports for the HR Director as well as analysing trends
* Supporting on ad hoc HR related projects
* A broad HR Generalist background with strong HR Administrative skills
* Operational mindset with a drive to gain further HR exposure
* Strong IT and Reporting skills
* Financial services or Professional services background desirable
* Good knowledge of UK employment law
* Attention to detail
* Excellent verbal and written communication
* Team-player, ability to roll up your sleeves
If you feel this role is right for you, please apply asap!