Early Careers Campus Engagement & Diversity Programme Lead
London Based, Hybrid Working
Your new company
Working for a commercial and investment bank, based in London. This is a great opportunity to make a real impact on the early careers of this organisation.
Your new role
You will have ownership of partnering with various groups, including schools and universities. Promoting the early career initiatives and programmes across the whole organisation, including front office operations, such as investment banking… Diversity and inclusion will be at the heart of everything you do, educating internal and external stakeholders on how to attract and retain employees from all walks of life.
- Partnering with Marketing to design early career collateral such as social media campaigns
- Designing strategies on early careers engagement by in creating and analysis of depth data insights
- Partnering with the wider early careers teams to ensure engagement from a diverse talent pool
- Management of 2 early careers engagement specialists
What you'll need to succeed
You will be an experienced HR professional in early careers, with proven experience of leading key early career and ED&I programmes.
- Ability to create insights and programmes from data analysis
- Be able to operationally roll out programmes, as well as strategic design
- Have strong influencing skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Most previous experience in a D&I and Early Careers specialist role
- Knowledge on how to build a successful partnership with student societies
- Be a natural leader, who is able to develop own teams as well as others' careers around you
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.