You will be joining the L&D team to provide and develop training nationwide to internal candidates.
Our client is based in Liverpool and looking for an experienced training to travel to multiple sites across the UK to help develop their staff in mental health and first aid.
Our client is looking for an experience first aid and mental health trainer to join their team, your duties would be but not limited to:
- Delivering training nationwide specialising in mental health and first aid
- Help develop and structure training plans to ensure all staff are compliant to company standards
- Identify opportunities to support and coach colleagues
- Gain feedback from the training to improve training plans
- Work with Quality Assurance and line managers to identify trends and training needs
- Assist in other form of training when needed
- Build strong relationships with all stakeholder to ensure satisfactory delivery
- Feedback to managers as to performance, progress and any areas for concern
- Proven experienced in delivering mental health and first aid training.
- Be able to travel nationwide.
- Passionate about helping others and developing knowledge.
- People focused
- Competitive salary
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays (up to 25 for service)
- Discount card
- Travel expenses