An international construction organisation are looking for a Senior Reward Partner to lead the cyclical activities and be a partner to the wider business, providing fresh solutions and high delivery. The role offers hybrid working in London and great autonomy.
An international construction organisation, with a UK headcount circa 10,000
A Senior Reward Partner to:
- Provide technical advice on reward matters to stakeholders across HR and the business.
- Support the development, and delivery of the reward strategy - including compliance frameworks and policies.
- Lead cyclical reward projects, such as annual pay, share plans, incentive plans and benefits renewal. - Lead development projects. - Review of reward processes,to drive process efficiency's. - Job structures review. - Identify emerging themes and market intelligence for the company. - Partner with your client group to understand challenges and provide solutions and new approaches. - Manage two members of the team, particularly with cyclical activities.
A Senior Reward Partner with demonstrable experience of:
- Managing a small team
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders and partner with the business
- Strong attention to details and organisation
- Working in a matrix organisation or a FTSE 250
- Forward thinking
Permanent Senior Reward Partner
£70-75,000 per annum
Hybrid Working: 1-2 days a week in the office
Additional Benefits TBC - Car Allowance, Bonus