The role is for a Senior HRBP, you will work strategically with the Senior Leadership team to drive the people agenda, through a period of transformation and change.
Hybrid working with 1/2 days a week in the office.
Professional Services - Bristol
As the HRBP, you will be responsible for:
- Partnering with SLT to coach, manage and up skill on HR issues
- Develop the people plan in line with wider group people strategy
- Focus on Talent Management including workforce and succession planning
- Partner with other areas of People team
- Identify and work closely with L&D team to identify training needs and strategy
- Focus on Employee engagement
- Lead on complex ER casework
The right HRBP will;
- Have a proven track record operating at HRBP/Senior HRBP level
- CIPD qualified
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience of leading through a period of Transformation and Change.
- £75k - £85k - Car allowance, bonus & great benefits
- Hybrid working