Generalist HR Officers required for this leading educational organisation in Leeds. A wide variety of roles are available, looking for candidates with a broad range of HR skills.
A Leeds based education organisation
We have a number of HR Officer roles with this organisation, all generalist positions you will work closely with your aligned area. Responsibilities will include:
- Coaching and supporting managers with complex employee relations issues including absence management, performance management, probation, disciplinary case work and grievances;
- Providing advice and support to staff and managers in relation to terms and conditions and employment policies and procedures;
- Developing and facilitating HR workshops and training activities;
- Managing HR processes such as fixed term consultation meetings, promotions, and the reward and recognition process;
- Working closely with HR Managers and the wider HR team providing support and day to day advice;
- Working with colleagues to identify and deliver initiatives and projects.
To be successful in the HR Officer role you will need to be/have:
- Level 5 or 7 Advanced CIPD status or equivalent experience;
- A proven track record in the successful delivery of generalist HR case work, including recruitment/selection, absence management, performance and grievances;
- Experience of using HR information systems and be able to interpret and analyse statistical HR data;
- Experience of working in a large and/or complex organisation;
- Experience of working in partnership with trade union representatives;
- Experience of undertaking job/role evaluation.
This HR Officer role is an excellent opportunity to join a leading education organisation going through positive change.
- Salary of £40-42k plus excellent benefits including 42 days paid holiday
- Hybrid working plus flexible hours
- Part time opportunities also available
- Leeds base