As Talent Acquisition Manager for this successful business, you will play an integral role on the UK HR Team, creating a best-in-class recruitment and selection offering for both your internal customers and external hires. You will incorporate wider group processes to build an internal talent pool that ensures a strong pipeline of future talent and a robust approach to succession planning.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Overseeing the candidate experience end to end to ensure.
- Manage the online recruitment tool, ensuring continuous and consistent recruitment.
- Developing brand presence to drive direct talent traffic and ultimately reduce agency spend.
- Ongoing development and negotiation of preferred supplier relationship.
- Establish lasting partnerships with education establishments, promoting the Business as an Employer of Choice to attract high calibre, next generation candidates.
- Working with the wider, global resourcing team, showcasing leading UK recruitment methods and practices.
- Building sound relationships with managers and Directors to understand their requirements both short & longer term.
- Providing coaching and support to managers on interview techniques and hiring best practices.
- Conducting proactive, headhunt searches.
- Managing and analysing exit interviews, providing analysis and feedback to the SLT.
- Analysis of the recruitment and selection process including time to fill & retention rates.
This is a superb opportunity to work with significant autonomy and for a supportive and motivational HR Director. This is a hugely successful business with long-term, international success.
Ideally you will have experience within Manufacturing, Logistics, Retail or similar and/or be used to working in a fast-paced environment. You will also have a flexible approach, meeting stakeholders face to face and working in a hybrid capacity.
You will be adept at building sound stakeholder relationships and possess the passion and interest to take an active involvement in yoiur wider team and broader HR discussions/projects.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.