I am delighted to be working on an exclusive role for an HR Co-Ordinator in Bath.
My client is an SME organisation who are market leaders in their field, reporting into the Head of HR this role offers the opportunity to support across all generalist activity as well as working on various HR projects and initiatives. The opportunity for development in this role is huge, the more you want to take on and learn the more you will be given! This role acts as the first point of contact for all HR advice and guidance as well as all transactional HR activity.
My client is offering hybrid working along with a competitive salary and benefits package. They have great offices which are modern and high tech, their company culture is demonstrated throughout their values and everyone is driven to succeed.
- Act as the first point of contact for all people related queries
- Dealing with all transactional HR activity to include, starters, leavers, reference checks, contract changes, holiday request, maternity and paternity.
- Support the end-to-end recruitment and selection process
- Leading on and updating policies and procedures
- Supporting on Employee Relation case work and note taking at meetings
- Assisting Managers with performance management processes and supporting on absence management issues
- Producing monthly reports for managers on key HR metrics
- Superuser of the HRIS system
- Proven experience of working in a HR supportive role
- Up to date employment law knowledge and HR best practice
- Exposure and understanding of payroll
- Good communication skills
- Ability to build effective working relationships with your client groups
- Ability to work with complete discretion
- Ideally CIPD level 3 or above
- Tenacious, resilient and positive nature, with a pragmatic approach to problem solving
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their HR career. Full training and support will be given along with recognition for your efforts and personal development.
If you would like to work for a forward thinking, fun and energetic business who will offer you a great career, please get in touch now.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.