Your new company
A world-leading multinational financial services firm providing investment management services including mutual funds, pension management and fund platforms to private and institutional investors. The company has over £500 billion worth of assets under management from over 2 million clients across Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, South America and Canada.
Your new role
The purpose of this role is to manage the Global Benefits Operations across all locations. You will work closely with the Head of Global Benefits, regional Reward/Benefits SMEs and HR Shared Services teams to lead a team of Benefits Administration specialists who will work alongside the regional Reward SMEs in four regional blocks: UK&Ireland, Continental Europe, India and APAC, to ensure effective and efficient delivery of pensions and benefits in each country.
What you'll need to succeed
- Lead a team of administrators, who are geographically dispersed, to manage day to day benefits operations to support the delivery of programmes across all locations. Ensure the global process standard is met under a common framework.
- Demonstrate the subject matter expertise in benefits operations including scheme renewals, employee communication and query management for multiple locations. Provide expert advice, support, and guidance to the team.
- Translate hands-on experience into key principles that can serve as a model for multiple locations with attention to local variations while maintaining consistent approach.
- Manage the overall performance of the team to ensure effective and efficient delivery of key operational processes.
- Lead the transformation of benefits delivery processes, creating and constantly improving the Standard Operating Procedure to deliver a best-in-class employee experience. Document and update policies and procedures to ensure ongoing development and review of the processes.
- Responsible for overseeing vendor management and on-boarding processes including co-ordination of risk assessment.
- Understand the finance and principles of cost centre for invoice processing. Put in place an effective invoice management system and reconciliation process to ensure they are paid on time.
- Work with HR, HR Support, Payroll and HRIS teams to ensure the accuracy of information provided. Ability to have insight into appropriate controls to ensure standard of data integrity and delivery timelines are met.
What you will get in return
- A competitive salary
- Hybrid working - one day p/w expected in office (either Surrey or London offices)
- 25% discretionary bonus
- 10% non-contributory pension - with a 3% personal contribution matched (16% for 3% contribution)
- Standard additional benefits (medical, life, etc.)
- A collaborative, welcoming environment which thrives an great communication across international teams
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.