A Financial Services firm based in the City of London seeks a Talent Acquisition Specialist - FTC to help expand their growing direct sourcing capacity. This is a full 360 recruitment role and will play a leading part in the wider talent acquisition strategy to actively seek out and attract future talent. This role would be well suited to someone with Financial Services recruitment experience gained in an in-house, RPO, or agency environment.
A Financial Services firm based in the City of London.
A Talent Acquisition Specialist - FTC who will be doing:
- Being a true Subject Matter Expert within the specialist area(s) to be able to identify the best candidates in the active and passive market. This will include engaging with the business and wider networks, analysing competitor insights and industry trends to develop deep specialist knowledge.
- Delivering an exceptional candidate experience and implementing strategies and initiatives to ensure all touch-points in the recruitment process contribute to this experience, and all candidates, irrespective of outcome, derive a benefit from applying for a job with our client.
- Delivering an efficient and professional hiring manager experience to enable the business to make great hiring decisions and ultimately achieve its business ambitions; including supporting and guiding hiring managers through the end-to-end recruitment process and gaining a real understanding of the requirements for each vacancy.
- Direct sourcing candidates and building talent pipelines through multiple innovative attraction strategies to ensure the continued flow of exceptional talent and to minimise the use of agencies/search firms.
- Assessing and screening candidates to an agreed standard to ensure that all candidates put forward to hiring managers have objectively met all the necessary skills and abilities to perform the role.
- Negotiating all offers of employment, fully explaining the total compensation package and benefits to candidates and explaining how the on-boarding experience will work.
- Actively promoting Diversity & Inclusion to become part of our everyday conversations, championing the Best Team toolkit and diversity of thought.
- Delivering a recruitment experience which ensures candidates are aware of our company values, including treating customers fairly, and are enabled to demonstrate the behaviours that support these values
A Talent Acquisition Specialist - FTC with:
- Full Talent Acquisition life-cycle experience from within a fast-paced in-house, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) or agency environment
- A Subject Matter Expert within financial services recruitment (ideally Investments and Distribution),
- Experience of, and a passion for, creating and delivering an exceptional candidate and hiring manager experience
- Direct sourcing experience through multiple attraction channels (you will know how to get to candidates where our competition cannot)
- Experience of championing Diversity and Inclusion across all pillars of difference
- Knowledge of how to act as a brand ambassador by actively promoting and representing a brand and telling its story through social media, networking and events
- Up to date knowledge of UK employment law, recruitment related risks, controls and regulations
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple deliverables at any one time
A competitive Fixed Term Contract Salary and Benefits depending skill-set and experience.