Senior Total Reward Business Partner
- £70,000 - £85,000 + Bonus
- Office location: West London
- Hybrid working: 1 day in the office per week
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Total Rewards professional to join an exciting organisation in the media industry. The post holder will be to go to person for all compensation, benefits, and pension matters for the UK part of the business and report to the European Total Rewards Director.
The Senior Total Reward Business Partner responsibilities will include:
- Act as the subject matter expert for all total rewards topics.
- Work as part of the total reward team and is responsible for the administration, design and implementation of compensation, benefit, and pension programmes for the UK employees.
- Responsible for providing day-to-day total reward support to internal clients, including conducting job evaluations, providing pay recommendations, providing support on department reorganisations, and answering ad hoc queries.
- Manage annual reward processes including compensation review cycle, survey submissions, benefits renewals, market review, gender pay gap reporting, national minimum wage adjustments, bonus and LTI administration.
- Participate in global and UK total reward projects, taking the lead for the UK.
- Innovate the UK total reward offering, developing new concepts and creating business cases for Senior Management to align with market practices, UK business strategy and global reward strategy.
- Educate and upskill internal clients on all reward matters.
- Analyse and report on uptake and usage of relevant reward programmes and policies.
- Responsible for ensuring that all costs are managed in line with UK reward budget.
What you must have:
- Strong experience in the compensation and benefits activities outlined above
- Strong UK pensions knowledge
- Experience leading on reward processes
- Strong stakeholder and provider management
- Experience managing and leading reward projects
- Strong excel skills