Oakleaf are partnered with an established and global insurance firm, in their search for an enthusiastic and organised Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join the Recruitment team initially on a 9 month Fixed Term basis at a busy time to assist with a project. It will be essential to build relationships with stakeholders and candidates to provide a seamless recruitment experience. This a fantastic opportunity for a candidate looking to develop a career in-house.
- Provide an essential support to the delivery of talent acquisition across all departments
- Extensive diary management to schedule interviews both virtual and face-to-face
- Follow up on candidate interviews to gain feedback from hiring managers to wrap up processes
- Work in collaboration with the broader Talent Acquisition and HR team
- Coordinate on offers with the HR Operations team
- Deliver an efficient process, prioritising speed and quality and ensuring positive candidate and hiring Manager experience
- Work with regional offices contributing to meetings and off-site events.
- A candidate with previous experience of recruitment administration in Agency, in-house or RPO who is looking to step into Talent Acquisition
- Excellent diary management and organisational skills to manage busy schedule and conflicting priorities
- Personable and positive communication style to build relationships with stakeholders and candidates.
- Comfortable working in an ambiguous and changing environment
Hybrid working available in the office in the City of London.