International Payroll & Global Mobility Specialist - Permanent - London
£58,000 - £65,000 + excellent benefits
Oakleaf Partnership are delighted to be working exclusively with a large energy provider, who are looking to recruit an International Payroll & Global Mobility Specialist, on a full time permanent basis.
As a International Payroll & Global Mobility Specialist, you will provide specialist payroll support across a number of new international locations and expertise to support international expansion activities, along with a focus on expat payroll activities. Created to help drive high quality governance procedures and outstanding service delivery, the role will also involve the coordination of key global mobility compliance and short-term business visitor (STBV) activities on a global basis.
Key Skills & Responsibilities:
- Work with vendors to establish payrolls in new country locations, including contractual arrangements for those locations
- Plan & define project and timelines with vendors for each payroll location
- Co-ordinate the input, communication and queries for the monthly end-to-end payroll processes for each location
- Process improvement for established global expat payrolls, working with global compensation vendors
- Participation in other Global Mobility compliance activities and projects.
If you are interested in discussing this position in greater detail, please apply now.