The Part Time - HR administrator will be responsible for reporting to the Head of Human Resources for the financial services business based in Hersham. The HR Administrator will be responsible for covering end to end administration, recruitment and being first POC.
The client is a Financial Services business based in Hersham.
The key responsibilities of the Part Time - HR Administrator based in Hersham will be:
- End-to-end administration
- Covering recruitment, starters, leavers, movers, and benefits, as well as HRIS database maintenance
- The first contact point for employees across the company
- Processing the day-to-day general queries to deadline and with exceptional attention to detail
- Managing the team's group mailbox daily, as well as acting on all HR queries from the business
- Escalating to Head of Human Resources when needed
- Ensuring all queries are managed within the appropriate time frame.
- Following shortlisting, invite successful candidates to interview and notify those not shortlisted
- Request and follow through referencing for all UK staff and renewal of mandatory employee checks
- Provide appropriate reports from the HR database for the purpose of auditing and monitoring employee data and training
- Assisting other group companies with HR tasks and providing reports and data, when required
- To undertake delegated tasks and projects as required.
- Any other reasonable duties as directed by the Head of HR.
The successful candidate for the Part Time - HR Administrator role will have:
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally, with confidence to communicate with all employees across the business
- Understanding the need for strict confidentiality
- A personable and empathetic approach - this role partners our people, and we should put them at the forefront when working through people-related matters
- A highly organised and experienced People Administrator
On offer for the successful candidate will be:
- Part time permanent position
- Performance related position
- 25 days annual leave + Birthday leave
- Life insurance
- Pension scheme
- Private health care