This Milton Keynes based permanent Talent Partner role is a varied, flexible and hybrid working position looking for an individual with prior recruitment experience to come in and make a difference for the companies Human resources and personnel function
This Permanent Talent Partner role is an permanent internal recruitment position to work alongside the Human resources and personnel function to attract and retain the best talent for this great national company. Offering flexible and hybrid working this employer of choice have strong agency relationships in place and are open to the individual for this role utilising their own best practises to make a success of the role without any micromanagement in place.
Talent Partner duties and responsibilities;
- Recruit for live roles across the Milton Keynes Head Office, finding the best talent to meet the deliverables and needs of the brief
- Cross train on the full range of roles for this client (client services, project management, production, tech, etc) and work on temp and permanent roles across various business functions for special projects throughout the year
- Learn and utilise advanced recruitment sourcing techniques, to uncover new sources of talent from broad backgrounds and sectors across multiple markets, actively seeking candidates from diverse backgrounds
- Build strong relationships with the stakeholders and the team to ensure you fully understand the roles, and can make suggestions and recommendations on recruitment strategies and approach
- Leverage the use of all direct and agency recruitment channels, including internal and external job resources, referral schemes and all potential candidate touch points such as social media, employee referral programs, blog, contact lists, lead generation sources, alumni networks, professional associations, conferences and events
- Screen and qualify potential candidates, assessing their suitability for the role, managing the testing process, arranging interviews and initiating the onboarding process
- Represent the talent team positively and strategically in relationships and communication and demonstrate the core values in all actions and communication
- Ensure all nuances of the market are considered in the recruitment process
Talent Partner Role Requirements
- Proven experience in recruitment or talent, either from a RPO or internal recruitment position/ in house.
- An interest in recruitment expertise and developing a solid knowledge of the latest sourcing/research tools, and tips/tricks of the trade, legal regulations and market trends
- Ability to multitask on a high volume of roles, working to tight deadlines and maintaining a professional, friendly and 'can-do' attitude
- Committed to delivering a "best in class" candidate experience
- Experience of recruiting multiple roles concurrently
- Able to demonstrate a sense of urgency during busy periods, with a determination to provide solutions for the team and client.
- A definite team player!
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills, with an interest in the commercials as well as people
- Excellent communication skills, particularly the ability to interact credibly on calls and in-person with people from all levels of an organisation
- Proactive nature - a hunger to learn, develop and make things better
- Excellent attention to detail and complete discretion with regards to confidential information
Excellent flexible employer of choice in Milton Keynes with hybrid working, ownership of your role to manage your own position, the chance to work with a supportive and down to earth senior leadership team. Pension scheme, healthcare plan and generous annual leave entitlement along with a core focus on employee engagement