Oakleaf Partnership are looking for a HR Assistant to join a small media production company. This is a fantastic opportunity for growth, with the support and leadership of a HR Manager.
This role will allow for full scope of the employee lifecycle from a policies and procedures standpoint, as well as project work around learning & development, wellbeing, recruitment and engagement. This is a customer facing role with plenty of variety and a fun environment. The right person won't take things on face value and will strive to improve the HR function, and attention to detail is key.
This would be a great role for an Administrator/Assistant to get out of a transactional role and focus on proactive HR. There are even opportunities to get schools, charities, or other community organisations on site tours and events to improve outreach and promote STEM opportunities.
Day to day duties include:
- Streamlining policies and procedures, and coaching managers on how to correctly follow them
- Creative a positive experience from new recruits through onboarding
- Creating reports for the HR Manager around absence, holidays, starters, and leavers etc
- Organise engagement activities, adhoc project work, organise meetings
- Support the HR Manager in project work
The salary is up to £25,000 and there is a hybrid working week of 2/3 days in the office, depending on diaries. CIPD qualifications will be supported.