Oakleaf Partnership are working with a prestigious Professional Services firm in the City on a Reward Manager position. This role offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits, and is a permanent role.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing the operational aspects of the annual salary and bonus review process
- Liaison and co-ordination with the HR Business Partners concerning draft proposals
- Preparation of the analyses needed for the moderation and Rem Co processes
- Acting as an escalation point and coach to the Benefits and Reward Advisor in respect of competitor benchmarking preparations and liaising with third party survey providers in respect of queries and bespoke survey designs where needed
- Work alongside other members of the team to deliver on key cyclical tasks such as Diversity Pay Gap reporting
- Involvement in employee benefits initiatives, where capacity allows, including supporting the team effort in the renewal preparations and management of the online benefits platform
Experience required for this role includes:
- Ideally a minimum of 5 years' Reward experience gained in the Professional Services sector with 2 years spent at Manager level.
- CIPD qualification advantageous, but not essential.
- Strong IT skills, especially in Microsoft Excel.
- Attention to detail and personal accountability for doing a really super job of the task at hand.
- The ability to handle volumes of data in a self-assured manner.
- A desire to interpret data, to find interesting themes and a focus on creating visual views of data which will help stakeholders to understand the key points for discussion.
- Strong organisational skills and a logistical leaning, ensuring the complexities of salary review are managed well and any issues are pre-empted and resolved along the way.
- An understanding of benchmarking techniques and previous experience of Willis Towers Watson methodology is a prerequisite.
In order to be considered for this role, please apply accordingly.